- Former Total Health Management Consulting Practice Leader for Mercer, Central Market
- Former Global Health Strategist at Dell
- Board of Directors for Austin Mayor’s Health and Fitness Council
- WELCOA Top 100 Health Promotion Professional in 2015
- Recipient of the 2013 Value-Based Health Leadership Award from the Institute of Health and Productivity Management
Senior healthcare and well-being leader with more than 20 years of experience in consulting, and managing U.S. and global benefits.
Tre’ McCalister has been developing, implementing, and managing health and wellness programs and disease prevention initiatives for corporations for more than 20 years. Tre’s areas of expertise include integrated health management analysis, health and productivity design and strategy development, and onsite clinical/health and wellness services. Tre’ has led health management and global wellness benefits for large multi-national companies in the United States and also has experience leading complex implementations for global programs such as Employee Assistance Programming and work-life and wellness initiatives in more than 60 countries. Under Tre’s leadership during her tenure at Dell Inc, Well at Dell, the company’s comprehensive health and wellness program received many accolades, including four National Business Group on Health, Best Employer for Healthy Lifestyle Awards (one Gold Award and three Platinum awards), the IHPM Value Based Health Award, CEO Cancer Gold Accreditation, and the C. Everett Koop Award.