Author shares common threads to longevity at LLU conference

According to the Danish Twin Study, only about 20% of longevity is linked to genes, while the other 80% is a result of your environment. Dan Buettner, keynote speaker at the Loma Linda University Healthy People in Healthy Communities Conference, shared the 9 common characteristics of people in the longest-lived communities in the world.

Read the Article >>

Get the Newsletter

Sign up for the BLUE ZONES® free weekly email where we bring you exclusive interviews, cutting edge longevity news, and fresh tips for living longer, better.