Only 20% of your life expectancy is determined by your genes. The other 80% is determined by your lifestyle – it’s in your hands. Under 30 Experiences interviews Tony Buettner on how to optimize your environment to add years to your life.
August 22, 2016
Sign up for the BLUE ZONES® free weekly email where we bring you exclusive interviews, cutting-edge longevity news, and fresh tips for living better, longer.
©2008-2023 Law Dissertation Writing Services. All rights reserved.
Website Maintenance by UPQODE